So you’re ready to make a change in your life. Ready to stop making excuses and start seeing results. Ready to get in the best shape of your life. So how do you get started?
- Read through our website – especially our blog.
- Contact us to let us know you’d like to come check us out – then come in and see what a class is like. Ask questions and participate if you’re comfortable. If you have fun, then pick one of the options below to get started.
- After you make your decision all you’ve got to do is consistently show up ready to work. We’ve got the rest covered.
Your tuition at Red River CrossFit in an investment in yourself and your health. We aren’t the cheapest gym in town, but we do offer the most value. At the other gyms in town you are just renting equipment and space. When you join Red River CrossFit you are paying for coaching, expertise, and an awesome community. With that said, here is how we recomend you getting started:
We want to invite you to a free Saturday class, and meet our coaches, members, and experience a fun and challenging CrossFit workout!. Classes are every Saturday morning at 9am!
Red River CrossFit’s Foundations program will prepare you to reach your highest possible level of fitness.
Our primary goal in these classes is to introduce you to some brand new skills and movements. This is a challenging, but rewarding step. Once you’ve gotten the hang of it, you’ll be ready to enter our group CrossFit classes.
Here are some of the features of our Foundations Program:
- We will show you how to lift safely and efficiently
- We will start with the Foundational movements of CrossFit, slowly adding more movements and weight once you’re ready
- Each class will end with a workout allowing you to measure your progress. Under our guidance, you’ll have the chance to push yourself and put your new skills to the test.
- This course brings results! During the course of your Foundations training, your body will begin to rapidly change. We’ll encourage you to take before and after pictures to help capture your transformation.
- This course is a value. The complete cost of our Foundations program is less than the typical price of two personal training sessions at a large commercial gym.
Private On-Ramp Training:
We also offer a Private On-Ramp. This training is five (5) private sessions that will prepare you mentally and physically for Group classes. During the 5 sessions, we will teach you the fundamental movements used in CrossFit and will gradually increase the intensity of the workouts so that you will be ready to kick some butt in your first group class. The cost is $199 for five sessions private 1-on-1 classes with a certified Coach. You must complete all 5 sessions before you will be allowed to join the Group Training. Click HERE to sign up.
Once you complete your Foundations or Private On-Ramp, you’ll be ready for group classes!
We hope to hear from you soon! If you have any questions about the courses, feel free to contact us.
Not ready for groups?
Try Personal Training!
Are you new to working out? Do you have any movement limitations? Are you coming back from an injury? Or do you just want some personal attention? Then Personal Training is the option for you. Work one-on-one with one of our coaches until you both are ready to move you on to the group classes. The number of sessions will vary by individual but we will require that you learn the basic movements before you advance to group CrossFit classes. Please contact us for prices and trainer availability!
*We offer discounts for students, military, police, fire and first responders – contact us for more information*
* Auto-draft is required for all Group Classes.