With one partner working at a time, complete four round of:
20 Ring dips
40 Russian Kettlebell swings
20 Handstand push-ups
Fight Gone Bad 6 will be here in less than a month!!! It makes me feel good when I check our inbox and see emails from sprotsgrant saying that we have new athletes registered for FGB6! Keep up the good work guys, this will be an amazing event.
If you are not on our team yet, sign up today to be apart of something great! Not a member at RRCF? No problem! We would love to have you on our team. Register today and sign up to be on our team. This is a community event and the more people we have participating in this workout, the better. So RRCF athletes, grab your family and friends and tell them about joining you in this year’s FIGHT.
What are we doing?!?
“Fight Gone Bad”
In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. We’ve used this in 3 and 5 round versions. The stations are:
- Wall-ball: 20 pound ball, 10 ft target. (Reps)
- Sumo deadlift high-pull: 75 pounds (Reps)
- Box Jump: 20″ box (Reps)
- Push-press: 75 pounds (Reps)
- Row: calories (Calories)
The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of “rotate,” the athlete/s must move to next station immediately for good score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.
We will have four groups ranging from rx’d to kids. We want any and all to sign up and participate with us! The more people we have in this fight, the better!
The four divisions are:
- Class A: Standard Men = 75lb push-press and sumo deadlift high pull, 20lb wall- ball and 20 inch box jump
- Class B: Modified Men/Standard Women = 55lb push-press and sumo deadlift high pull, 14lb wall-ball and 20 inch box Jump
- Class C: Intermediate = 33lb push-press and sumo deadlift high pull, 10lb wall-ball and 20 inch box Jump (step ups are okay)
- Class D: Beginner/Kids = 22lb push-press and sumo deadlift high pull, 6lb wall-ball (can be lowered to 8 foot target) and 10 inch box jumps
So remember to save the date: Saturday, September 17th, 2011!
Contact Cam for more information.